September 2011 Weddings

Oh how I love Etsy.com....

Especially since I do not have the time or patience for DIY! =)  found some great handmade unique things online tonight that someone else is going to do for me! YAY!

Ps signed contracts and paid deposits for photographer and DJ today!  Engagement pics getting done in September! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Oh how I love Etsy.com....

• what did you get from etsy? i LOVE that site! i got clutches and hair flowers for my bridesmaids and table number holders...and some other stuff form there too. its awesome! and congrats on make the deposits :) we're taking our engagement picures in sept as well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love it too! Cannot sing the praises of Nesting Project and Wire Art Ink enough! They both did an awesome job on wedding related stuff for me.
  • love me some etsy too!!! :)  alchemy is a life saver!
  • I'll second that! I actually got my dress from there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Etsy!!! i found some awsome vintage jewlery there for my wedding that i want! it has everything!!  what stuff did you find!
     and congrats on the big checks!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I have a site on Etsy...all proceeds go directly to my Etsy shopping addiction fund! Love that site! I'll have to check out those ideas.
  • In Response to Re: Oh how I love Etsy.com....:
    I have a site on Etsy...all proceeds go directly to my Etsy shopping addiction fund! Love that site! I'll have to check out those ideas.
    Posted by balletdawn
    what site is it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I worship Etsy too!!! I told a friend (who's also a planning bride) about it and she got TOTALLY hooked. Then her FI texted me and said something like "thanks a lot, now she won't leave the computer alone" - haha! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh my god, I love that site so much.  I will frequently get an idea in my head for a gift, and it's so specific that it doesn't exist... then I go to Etsy, and someone makes it for me :) Lol. Such a lifesaver!
    This knottie's been ransacked, suckas!
  • I got our table names made up there in our colors, our table name holders, our name art from art whimsey that says "Ashley and Ronnie Hugel (Hugel is in pictures from real life that look likes letters) est 9.10.11, and our ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket and guest book with matching pen holder,....so far but I have a ton of ideas saved in my favorites!  

thanks girls for the thanks for the checks, with venue, catering, photography and dj done now I feel like I can relax.  Im meeting with a florist next month!  just excited to do wedding dress shopping and picking up other little details and ideas until next year... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I love etsy!!  It has everything!!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards