Wedding Party
Options

WP Tuesday!

How is everyone?

I'm battling a nasty cold so I may turn in early tonight.  It started Thursday night and now it's in my nose and throat.

And my normal Irish treatment of a hot toddy is on hold until Chiquitabanana's here.  :-(

Re: WP Tuesday!

• Options
    I'm baaaaaack!  DH and I were on vacation (it was excellent) and now we're back to real life again.

Sorry you're sick, banana.  Hope that you (and chiquitabanana, of course) get over your cold soon!  There's nothing worse than a summer cold~except for a summer cold when you're also pregnant.  =(
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    It really is the suck to be sick when it's this hot outside! 

I'm glad  you had a great vacation though Trix! 

The good news is that so far Chiquita still seems to be chipper in the belly.  DH talked to my belly tonight and the baby was a kicking machine!
  • Options
    When is Chiquita scheduled to make her appearance?
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    December 4th - 3 months from Saturday!
  • Options
    Yay!  You're getting close.  Sorry you're sick!
  • Options
    I can't believe it's so close! 

Thanks Navy!  I'm headed to bed now. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow!
  • Options
    Hi trix!  Quiet night here, we got home later because DH had another long day, now we're just watching Hell's Kitchen (FINALLY almost caught up, we just have to finish this past season before the next one starts in a couple of weeks) before getting to bed.  We also have to pick our pictures for our album tonight so our photographer can get us a better price (apparently the company he gets them from is having a sale).
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Sorry you're sick, Banana.  Hopefully it will pass soon.

Welcome back Trix!  I've been wondering where you've been.

I started back at school today.  Last year of nursing school (yay!).  This semester looks like it's going to be hell though.  Too much paperwork.  I guess nursing school doesn't believe in saving trees.  Ugh, and now I've just gotten a text message about an online quiz for tonight.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Album selection was surprisingly painless!  We didn't really have to make any horribly painful cuts.  The only slightly irritating thing is that we wanted to get each of our attendants one of the little mini versions of our album (like 3" x 3" or something, I don't exactly remember), but they only come in batches of 10 and 25, and we had 11 attendants.  :/  We've come up with a few more people to give them to, but right now we've still got 9 to dispose of...
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I just got back from the US open. Nadal was amazing to watch!

Sorry you're sick, banana.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards