Missouri-Kansas City

Mac vs PC

Which do you have/want?  I know Mac's are expensive, but i have my first one now and i LOVE it.  Yesterday i went in to have it repaired there was a chip in the monitor.  Its not something that they usually fix with the applecare b/c its 'ur fault', but they are gonna fix it for free! (Would have cost 500-600 dollars and i wasn't gonna pay that.) 

Re: Mac vs PC

• prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't PREFER either or, but David just got a new iMac a month or so ago and I pretty much love it. But that could just be because it's sparkly new and runs really fast. We'll see in the long run.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011

Fiance is a huge Mac lover, and I've grown to LOVE it too!

Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I much prefer a Mac but unfortunately, right now I have a PC (it was a gift).
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    MAC! I had 2 good quality PC's (Sony and Toshiba) that both died on me within 2 years. Needless to say I was done with PC's after that point. I've had my Mac for almost a year now and couldn't be happier with it - I absolutely love it! It was worth the money spent!
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I was totally against Macs until I stopped resisting and got one. Then I broke down and got an IPhone. I'm such a cliche, but I don't care because my stuff never crashes! the computer I had before my Mac was the worst Dell ever...it may have been the first laptop ever made or something, it was awful.  
  • Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both! I have my Mac for home and PC for work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Do you realize how much money is thrown at Apple? I prefer PCs waaaaaaay more. I know Macs run faster, but it's no speed change that affects the normal operations I perform on a computer. Don't get me started on iPods.

This is a rant from a nerdy chemical engineer, by the way. I can't help but give my opinion!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards