August 2011 Weddings

MY BABY!!!

Hi girls! Sorry I have been inactive for a week or so. It is just i have been having HORRIBLE migranes and still a bit nauseas from the pregnancy etc.,

Anyway, I have GREAT news!!! I found out the sex of my baby!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!! 
                                           LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I also see that I will have to update my siggy, but that will be in the near future.

Re: MY BABY!!!

• Awww Congrats! Its so exciting being pregnant and expecting!! I love being a mom! I have two boys of my own and my FI has a son also! After we tie the knot we are hoping to have two more babies. I cant wait!!LOL!! Anyway that is such good news! I hope you feel better with the migraines, I had them when I was pregnant also! It was bad so i feel your pain. well hope you feel better and again congrats with the baby boy!
  • Congratulations on a Baby Boy! That is so exciting to find out what you will be having, now the real shopping and preparing can begin Laughing.

My MOH had a little boy almost 2 years ago (gosh he's growing up so fast) and a little while ago she shared he'll be a big brother this spring! She is going to find out if it is a boy or a girl in mid December!!! I can't wait till they find out!

Congrats again and best wishes with the migranes, I get them myself and they can be killer! The worst are ones when I have to go to work and ask 23 third graders to shhh and keep the lights turned out.

Best wishes during the rest of you pregnancy!!!
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards