North Carolina

Vendor Reviews - Wilmington

I know there are a lot of brides on here that get married in Wilmington so I wanted to post a quick vendor review from our 5/21 wedding.  We had the BEST vendors and I highly recommend all of the following:

128 South Events and Catering (wedding and reception):  Great to work with, the food and service was amazing.  I will be craving their mini egg rolls for a long time to come!

Stemmerman's Inn:  Great little inn attached to 128 South.  We stayed there the entire weekend with our WP.  Fantastic location.

Beautiful Bouquets by Betty:  We only did flowers for the WP and parents in order to save some $$.  Betty's prices were very reasonable and she delivered exactly what we were looking for within our budget. 

Orchid Island Events:  We hired Brittany (the owner) to be our DOC.  She did a fabulous job - her attention to detail is amazing.

Keith Ketchum Photography:  LOVED him and his work.  I felt like his prices were reasonable as well.  We've only seen a sneak preview so far but what we've seen has been great. 

Absolute Best DJ (Jason):  Did a great job reading the crowd and taking requests. 

Bangz - Did a great job with hair and make-up for me and my two bridesmaids. 

Coastal Cupcakes - Some of the BEST cupcakes I've had in my life.  The Key Lime and Chocolate Mint were so yummy.

The George on the Riverwalk - We hosted a 24 person "rehearsal dinner" on their back deck overlooking the water.  The service was great and the food was fantastic.  We had one hiccup with one of the dishes we had on our personalized menu but the manager came out and apologized and fixed the issue right away.

If anyone would like contact info or more information please feel free to contact me at valerie_ellen at yahoo dot com

Thanks - and best of luck with your planning!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews - Wilmington

• edited December 2011
    Glad to see you recommend Brittany at OIE. She's my DOC as well and we're really looking forward to working with her.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • knl1027knl1027 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married at 128 South and staying at Stemmerman's Inn for my wedding next June.  I've heard great things about them, and I'm really looking forward to working with them. Glad everything went well for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards