Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks! Menu tasting, his suit, bridesmaid dresses....

Last night we had a menu tasting at our venue (The White Horse Tavern in Wellington) that was outstanding! I am SO excited now. We are having a cocktail hour with antipasto platters, fruit platters, brie platters, and spanakopita. All DELISH! Then our main course will be a basic green salad with 4 dressing choices, pecan crusted chicken in a white gravy (to. die. for.), a prime rib station, buttered asparagus, and "seasonal vegetables" - last night we had french green beans and zuchini. 

The tasting was SO MUCH FOOD! I couldn't believe how much they prepared for us to "taste"! I got really excited last night about the wedding.... eek! 

Before the tasting we hit the Palm Beach Gardens mall with his parents and bought his suit! Hugo Boss - on sale! http://store-us.hugoboss.com/James-Sharp2-Navy-Modern-Fit-Suit/hbna50205230,en_US,pd.html&cgid=71234#!i%3D3%26color%3D411_Navy%26size%3DUS_38R

Never did we think he'd have a blue suit. Originally I wanted purple and grey theme - and now I have a blush dress, he has a blue suit, and the girls will have sage green bridesmaid dresses by this AWESOME etsy seller:

Last weekend we had a cake tasting with the Sugar Chef. I wasn't sold on her, however. She had us taste two flavors. Vanilla with vanilla butter cream and chocolate with chocolate butter cream. The vanilla was good, the chocolate was dry. And she quoted me $900 for a butter cream cake to serve 120 people (I was hoping to spend around $500). Any tips on how to have successful cake tastings? We are meeting with Johnson Custom Cakes in Wellington next week, and I want to try Publix Greenwise as well.

Long post! Thanks for letting me share! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks! Menu tasting, his suit, bridesmaid dresses....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards