Wedding Party

bridal party issue

Ok here is my dilemma..my fiance has 7 groomsmen and i have 5 bridesmaids. I have sone options but im struggling. My two friends that i would want to ask the one we dont hang out or talk to as much bc she left herself go cuz of her b/f of 6 years.she is a really nice person but she has changed and is lazy and hardly talks to us....so why would i want someone that i hardly talk to in my wedding right? Me and my other friend have tried to get her to be more social but it doesnt seem to work...but when i got engagedshe was so excited and wanted to go dress shopping riggt away and we actually did. Soo...my 2 best friends from high school i talk to occasionally and wr kinda grew apart but i know they would do anything for me they jusy live different lives so its hard to get together. I am just torn between kbowing who i should ask and who will be there years from now. Any suggestions...? Would be greatly appreciated thank u!!

Angela

Re: bridal party issue

• Keep your side at 5.  There's no need to ask more people just for the sake of evening things out. Do you really want to look at your wedding pictures 10 years from now and think why were these two ladies in my WP when I barely even talked to them?  Ask people you are close to, don't do it just for the sake of evening the sides.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ditto jagore.   Just have uneven sides.   You'll be happier and so will your friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards