New Jersey

Guest Book Alternative

I like the idea of doing a well wishes book instead of the typical guest bok where people sign their name. I've seen it done where the couple will ask for well wishes or advice, or something to read on their 1st anniversary. They write on a card and then out in a book.

The only one I've found is this:
http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/shell-wedding-wishes-book-cards.shtml

Does anyone know of any other sites where I can find something similar. Beach theme is preferred :) It can even be a standard guest book with blank pages!

Thank you!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: Guest Book Alternative

• edited December 2011
    i'm doing one of these guest trees:

http://www.etsy.com/shop_sold.php?user_id=9355683

not really beach related....but super cute!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm making the cards 4x6 so I can put them in a nice photo album because I didn't like the books like the one you showed the link to.  I also like having the 4x6 cards because the business card size is too small to write on (in my opinion) and I want the guests to sign their names at the bottom.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did those cards.  We bought scalloped cards from paper-source.com and used a fish bowl as the receptacle.  

You could probably fill the botton of a fish bowl with sand or shells to make it beachy, and then could put the cards in a book after the wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    I like the guest trees idea, if only it fit with my theme!

Uppereast - I LOVE that idea!! I'm ordering the cards right now!

Thanks for the help!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to do bottles of wine 'guest books'. I'm either going to have 1 magnum bottle for guests to sign in metallic sharpie or 5 regular sized bottles, and each bottle is for our first 5 anniversaries. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards