Hawaii

Back - too soon!

Thank you all for the wedding well-wishes, and thank you all for your help, advice, and input over the last year.  I didn't have a chance to post a proper "thank you" pre-wedding, but it is certainly necessary, I wouldn't have come up with half the wonderful ideas I did if it weren't for my "internet bride friends".

Also, I have a bunch of stuff for sale, all on Oahu with my mother.  Ill post again once I have pictures available and quantities figured out.

Re: Back - too soon!

• edited December 2011
    oh how was your big day? I hope it turned out as beautiful as you had imagined it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! DETAILS! Congrats and welcome back!
  • edited December 2011
    and PICTURES! :)
  • edited December 2011

Details....everything was perfect.  And that is true even though it wasn't really perfect.  But the little things that went wrong were things only I noticed, and all of our guests were literally floored by the location, the ceremony (thanks to my stellar ceremony drafting skills :), the food (Beaches and Backyards is awesome), basically everything.  We were eager to show our guests (esp OOT) a good time, but we managed to impress even the local folks.  A couple of lifelong Hawaii residents asked me where I found Loulu Palm, they didn't even know it existed.  That made me feel like all the hard work had paid off.  DH (!) and I cant stop talking about everything, over and over, in a way finding our own way to re-live the day, I have never felt happier than I did at our wedding, and really appreciate how awesome it was to be surrounded by all of our closest family and friends all weekend.

We stayed for two days and then had to head home - I feel like I am already forgetting parts of the day, it went by so fast, and that makes me sad.  I can't wait to get pictures back (both pro and from friends) to relive the day.  I knew it would fly by, but I was still surprised at how quick it really went.  sigh...wedding withdrawals.

Pictures....I only have a couple of pictures, and I need to figure out how to make them smaller before I post them.  Maybe by the time I figure that out I will have received even more pictures to post.  For some reason I cant update my siggy pic, only my avatar.

Did I say this already - I will post vendor reviews soon.  Overall we loved all of our vendors, but Ill update my bio with specifics.

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  I am so excited to see your pictures, I can only imagine how beautiful it all was! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    YAY! Congratulations! You are now a MRS how cool is that.  Do share more pics when you get them.  BTW are you on FB?
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! :) sounds like everything went beautifully :) can't wait to see pics and hear vendor reviews :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards