Just Engaged and Proposals

Show Off Your Rings!

1111213141517»

Re: Show Off Your Rings!

• lisabean1986lisabean1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Not the best picture, but my favorite ring ever imo! Gold Claddagh ring with alexandrite for heart (our shared birthstone) and the diamond from his mother's engagement ring for the crown. He designed it on his own and surprised me with it when he proposed this Christmas. I couldn't have designed a better one myself, and its special that he put so much thought into it. :)
  • breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2011

It's a classica cut diamond with 7 channel set diamonds on each side. The TCW is 1 carat, with the middle diamond at 3/4 carat. It's square, but it's a classica diamond, not a princess cut. It's much more sparkly than a princess cut with more facets and mined in Canada.

Zero input from me whatsoever. It's very far from what I've always imagined I would have wanted (Simple single round diamond, simple plain band) but I love this so much more! Goes to show what I know!

• He did an amazing job! The ring I was pushing towards was 3 stone, but he fell in love with this one :)  3/4 ct, cathederal setting, princess cut! I lovvve it!
    BFP #1 9/30/11- Ultrasound at 6 wks on 10/12/11 says healthy baby- Appt 11/7/11 says says baby m/c at 8 wks- D&C on 11/9/11 at 10 wks~~~~~BFP #2 8/30/12- Praying for a healthy beautiful baby girl in May! BabyFruit Ticker
  • My finace and I got engaged on November 28th 2010. He was leaving for Afghanistan the following week. So we were going to one last sporting event before he left. Half way through the hockey game a man came and got and said we were chosen for the half time game. We played a home depot challenge game and we won! All of this was on the Jumbotron for everyone to see! So after we won they asked if we wanted to risk our prizes for a bigger one. So I said yes then looked up on the jumbotron and there was a huge ring and it said will you marry me! I turned around and he was on his knee! He gave me an amazing 2.75 pear shaped ring. It is perfect and exactly what I wanted

sorry the picture is so big could not figure out how to make it smaller

photo.php.jpg

• My fiance asked me to marry him in front of all our family and friends at our birthday party Nov. 6th, 2010 :) He made me blow out the canldes 1st then went down on one knee when I wasn't looking and when I turned around to see him make his wish he said "My wish is that you will marry me" and held out a little red box with something VERY sparkly inside :)<3 I was 100% surprised, instant tears of joy and love and I obviously said yes :)

He did an AMAZING job picking out the ring :-D It's an absolutely beautiful Platinum Ritani Annadare ring custom made at Frassinito's with a Hearts on Fire Diamond. I don't think I ever realized just how well he knows me until he picked out the most amazing ring...

I can't wait!!! Now... only if I could find a wedding band that I like as much as this ring... lol.
  • edited May 2011

Jonathan And Danielle
    Jonathan And Danielle Wedding Countdown Ticker 9/28/13
  • My darling proposed on the beach at sunset 1 week ago (5/17/11).
    We have set the date of our wedding- but here's the catch... it's in 2015! 6 years to the date since we got together. He said he couldn't wait any longer to make me the happiest I've ever been, so it's going to be a long engagement. He wanted to 'put a ring on it'. and oh did he ever!

Check out my 1.5 ct. Verragio. 

• ALCRALCR member
    First Comment

We picked it out together at Zales. We found it when looking for my promise ring. (The lower ring) I liked the square diamonds and he liked the hearts. We both knew it was the one when we first saw it. ~9 months after he gave me the promise ring he surprised me with it! I LOVE IT! Its everything I've ever dreamed of. Its a past present future ring and I think it fits us perfectly because were so young.
  • bhenry04bhenry04 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Beautiful rings ladies!!
  • I love ur ring!!  My husband actually gave me this ring on one of our trips to Aruba where he is from.  It was a gift for our 6th yr anniversary.  I love it!  We have great taste!!  And it is my birthstone as well.
  • Mine is an estate piece. I adore it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love my ring, he had it custom made and gave it to me at Disney World!

• Lotus blossom ring with amethyst and diamond accents.
  • cyn1138cyn1138 member
    First Comment
    I got engaged on March 24, 2012. I love my ring!!!!  its a ring I wouldn't have picked but Its so me! Myfiance did a great job

• This is with the band included.. NUFF SAID! LOL!
    I am sooo in love - with my fiance', too! lol
  • My FI picked this out all on his own - more than I would've picked.  LOVE IT!  and in 76 days it will be followed by a 1 CT 5 Diamond Wedding band!

• 24 karat white gold - real diamonds. not the best pitchure but waned to share :)
    Tina & Benjamin

• vintage, not new, but its very me, and not traditional, i love it hard to take a photo of your own hand :p
  • Future hubby proposed with this beautiful ring! 1.01 cushion cut diamond center stone. .51 carat setting. I am in love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards