Florida-West Coast

Inexpensive indoor place for a wedding?

Hi all! I'm new to the boards but thought I'd ask for feedback sinc I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed. Me and my FI are paying for the bulk of the wedding ourselves and are looking for an inexpensive venue to hold both ceremony and reception if possible. Our budget is 3k and we don't want to have it outside. In your venue hunting, what would you all suggest? Thanks so much! :-D

Re: Inexpensive indoor place for a wedding?

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Clearwater sailing center, Calypso Queen Cruises, Davis Garden Club, The shriner's club
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I just looked at the Davis Island Garden Club website, and the rate is $3k-$3.5k. :( My fiancee & I are in a similar situation, which is why we are having ours at a state park, and just praying that the weather isn't nasty that day! We looked at Treasure Island Community Center (I have a friend who had her wedding there) and they were decently priced, but still more than we wanted to pay...I think it was about $700 for the bigger room.
    ~Natalie

October 2011, May Siggy: Honeymoon!!

My Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Clearwater rec center, St Pete rec center, check out community & rec centers in your area
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input everyone. I'll be checking them all out!

:-D
  • Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with community centers, we have one here in Sarasota that might be decent price, if you are willing to get married in Sarasota that is.
  • edited December 2011
    @ Angie: what's the place in Sarasota called?
  • Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    talachan, the place is called South Gate community center, if i remember it correctly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards