Moms and Maids

Groom's Gift

Hello! My wedding is a few months away, but I've been thinking about what I'd like to get my Fiancee for our wedding day. He is the most incredible man I have ever met and I am so blessed to have the privilege of marrying him. Money is tight and I"m terrible at coming up with ideas for things (I buy my Christmas gifts months in advance, because I need the extra time to think about what gifts I should buy). However, I really want to do something creative and experiential (He's a pretty outdoorsy guy) to show him how much I love, respect, and appreciate him. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Re: Groom's Gift

• Jenny98002Jenny98002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

When I posted this I forgot that I was in the Moms and Maids sections. This doesn't reallly have to do with mothers or bridesmaids, but maybe I could still get some advice? Thanks!

• tesskerrtesskerr member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you like outdoors aswell? You could print up a cute little map or something of a walk you guys could do together, make like a holiday brochure or something. Maybe an overnight camping trip? Or see if there are any rock climbing things, 4wd tours, bungee jumping, handgliding, jumping out of a plane voucher?
  • edited December 2011
    Boudoir pictures are always a surefire hit. Maybe do some outdoorsy pin-ups? i.e. in a park, on a swing, etc... not necessarily in lingerie but maybe shorts and a low-cut top?

ETA: or a bathing suit...
  • klm03013klm03013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geo-caching is cool. It's where you get a GPS and program it with directions to a hidden location with a surprise, usually at the end of a hike. You could write a romantic letter and have the fun of finding it together. Later, he could use the system for other geo-caching adventures. There's a big community that does this that he can get in on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards