North Carolina-Outer Banks

11th hour events?

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has used 11th hour events? I saw their all inclusive packages at they look almost to good to be true! If anyone has used them or knows anyone that has I would love some input!

Re: 11th hour events?

• LRPardyLRPardy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their packages look pretty good, but keep in mind they don't include possible fees for venues.  For example, Elizabethan Gardens charges $750. If all those elements are things you wanted, then I'd say definitely look into it.  
  • lgorm893lgorm893 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I already have the venue - we are having everything at the Wild Horse special event home in the 4x4 area. So all I need now are the vendors that will come to that area.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you use 11th hour for your catering at the wild horse? I am using them in April for our wedding at the Wild horse and wondered how everything went for you.
  • 11th hour events all-inclusive packages includes a couple of venues to choose from. The Mallards Marsh and Adrianna's. They even have a place on the beach that they use for ceremonies. I am using them for my October wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards