Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

African American Natural Brides...

How will you be wearing your hair? I think I'll have my hair braided into a sidebun with a few pearls stuck in it.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: African American Natural Brides...

• I'm not AA, but I think a side bun is a nice wedding choice, especially with pearls.  A wedding style for natural hair will probably depend a lot upon length and cut.  I use curlformers for my daughters with 4A and 4C hair, and we've had great results with beautiful curls.  Although they're not the bride, we'll definitely use those for the wedding day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I always look at Curlformers when I am in the beaty supply store...I think I'll give them a try. THANKS!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_african-american-natural-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:30777373-e6b1-4dd5-987f-93fb48bfb476Post:b253fae7-a766-4941-88f5-b905786627f9">Re: African American Natural Brides...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not AA, but I think a side bun is a nice wedding choice, especially with pearls.  A wedding style for natural hair will probably depend a lot upon length and cut.  I use curlformers for my daughters with 4A and 4C hair, and we've had great results with beautiful curls.  Although they're not the bride, we'll definitely use those for the wedding day.
    Posted by alexi120[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought our first set at Sally's, but I've since bought two more off eCrater.com  from other sellers at a much lower price.  These were obviously not "curlformers" but they work just as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards