Wedding Woes

This may be my last annoying boss post for a while

As of today, new boss is officially taking over.  Which is just as well, because I had to go ask Old Boss about one of the projects he was supposed to be managing (and wasn't really) after work BFF left, and OB was just sort of curt and impatient about the whole thing.  Thanks for your help, a$$hole.  He made it pretty obvious all along that he couldn't be bothered, so I'm happy for him (and us) that he's doing something else now.  Hopefully he enjoys that more than he did managing my dept.  But is it too much to ask that you tell me WTF is going on with something I'm supposedly taking over today?  Seriously, he was edging toward his office the whole time, no eye contact, clearly just wanted to get thefuck away.  FINE.

On the plus side, I imagine it's the last y'all will have to hear about him from me, ever.  Here's hoping new boss is awesome.  I'm so lame, in that I really want him to like me.  I shouldn't care, but there it is.

Re: This may be my last annoying boss post for a while

• Yes, let's hope this is the last that OB (I read it as Old Bastard) does affect your day.

PS.  I think it's normal to want your boss to like you.  Or at least I can sympathize.
  • Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Sounds like an a$$hat, for sure.

::sigh:: anyone else you can ask about the project, or any other resources that would help you complete without having to contact him?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_this-may-last-annoying-boss-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:aba6e914-8dcc-4a29-ae13-73347172148cPost:65f44dda-cfeb-43eb-86e1-efbacda69329">Re: This may be my last annoying boss post for a while</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! Sounds like an a$$hat, for sure. ::sigh:: anyone else you can ask about the project, or any other resources that would help you complete without having to contact him?
    Posted by MrsDPRea[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing--the German who was flirting with me last week is the head R&D guy on this project.  He won't know the internal nuts and bolts here, but he'll at least be able to help with the big picture stuff.  Andplusalso, he'll have the good sense to pay attention and act interested when I'm asking him questions.  You know, basic human courtesy.
  • Oh, and on the pettiest possible note:  I just decided that I am NOT going to follow OB on Twitter.  Take that!  I'm sure he'll be sorry now.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards