Maryland

NWR: Nurse/Uniform shops in Salisbury?

Hi ladies (and any gents out there),

I'm in need of some help. I've recently started a new job that has me on my feet for long hours, and have decided that the best choice for footwear would be "nurse's shoes". I need them to be comfortable, supportive, and non-slip. Resonably priced wouldn't hurt as well, but I understand that good shoes don't come cheap.

Does anyone have any recommendations for brands and where I can find them if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Re: NWR: Nurse/Uniform shops in Salisbury?

• Uniforms Unlimited has a large variety of scrubs; not sure if they sell shoes as well, but I would definitely check there. It is located between Eastern Shore Drive and Rt 13, near Giant.
    *Ashley & Anthony* *06.25.11* Anniversary

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ashley has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • What you want are Danskos. You can actually order them online directly from their website, but I'd suggest trying them on b/c they come in European sizing. I know the Walking Company stocks them so you can see if you have one of those. Otherwise not too familiar with the Salisbury area though. A pair of them is about $120 but I have a pair I've worn for many many days out of the past 2+ years and they're still in great shape.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am an RN and I highly recommend Sanita clogs. You can sometimes find them on sale on Zappos.. I got mine for 80 and they usually retail around 120. They are nonskid, come in many colors, provide excellent arch support and keep my fatigued legs going 12 hours a day. And they can be wiped clean with bleach wipes. I've tried crocs, earth shoes, running shoes, etc... Nothing wears like my Sanitas. Totally worth the cost.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards