Connecticut

*Thankful Wednesday*

In honor of the holiday, what are you thankful for?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *Thankful Wednesday*

• edited December 2011
    Top 4: FI, Family, Health, New job I got in October that opened up opportunities for me I never thought possible!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My family, FI, friends, health,& job!

& knotties of course! Smile
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    job!!  and getting to spend some time with my dogs for the holiday.  was was diagnosed with big-time cancer last week :(  so i'll be spoiling him ROTTEN!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for so many things.. FI being way up there, our families, our health, our safety, our jobs, and of course God and his influence in all our lives. Oh and our doggy! Every morning when I see her sweet little face it brightens up my day.
  • malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for DH/family and our health && I feel blessed to have another year with my grandparents. Most of all I'm thankful I have DH home with me instead of on deployment. I'm thankful for my cousins safe return home to us from his 3rd deployment && I'm thankful to all of our men and women still fighting each day... THANK YOU for doing what you do, for your selfless acts and for fighting for us knowing you yourself have friends/family at home that you're away from during this holiday season (and each and every day).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
  • edited December 2011
    Im thankful for my family, and there health, my friends, my job and my wonderful DH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am thankful for family and good friends! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am thankful for finding the love of my life (my FI), my wonderful family and friends, my pets, and the fact that we are all healthy and employed!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for FI, my family and friends (and their health and happiness), FOOD, and my active-duty dad's/cousins'/friends' safety wherever they may be.

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    I am thankful for my health and for being employed, as well as for all the wonderful people who are part of my life - my family, friends and DH.
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my family and friends and for God bringing my FI into my life... for all of the things God has given us and teaches us every single day... for our health... and for my patience in dealing with my FMIL this entire week while she lives in our house and takes over our lives (and my mother and coworkers for listening to me vent about her)

and for all of the men and women serving our country so that we can sleep safely at night
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_thankful-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1c19df18-85be-4f62-b8c0-a721073ff581Post:d6c46017-581e-4381-956b-5549952c3fd3">Re: *Thankful Wednesday*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thankful for my family and friends and for God bringing my FI into my life... for all of the things God has given us and teaches us every single day... for our health... and for my patience in dealing with my FMIL this entire week while she lives in our house and takes over our lives (and my mother and coworkers for listening to me vent about her) and for all of the men and women serving our country so that we can sleep safely at night
    Posted by trouble5112[/QUOTE]

WOW!  You are a saint!
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011

eek!!!! b/c i put up with my FMIL or b/c i'm so thankful... either way, i didnt mean to sound like a goody-two-shoes... sorry and i hope everyone keeps posting what they are thankful for!!

• Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful to be marrying the love of my life, working at my dream job in my dream school, and the fact that FI also just landed his dream job. I'm also thankful to have such supportive family and friends.
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my friends and family who are so supportive of me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards