Massachusetts-Boston

Hair & Makeup cost?

How much are you all spending on hair and makeup? Trying to figure out a reasonable price... Mine would be for me, MOB and four attendents. 

Re: Hair & Makeup cost?

• courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is $250 + $25 for lashes. Bridesmaids are $150.

ETA: trial a couple months prior costs $125.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cinderellasjccinderellasjc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mine is $380 (includes trial hair & make-up, then wedding day hair & make-up, mani & pedi, airbrush tanning and lashes)   $150 for Bridesmaids (includes hair, make-up, and mani)

• moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you ladies getting your makeup/hair done?
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is $110 for both...the cheapest I found anywhere!  Melanie from Be Beautiful in Woburn is doing it, and she's traveling to us.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, $110 is really cheap!! I contacted Be Beautiful but haven't heard back from them yet. Special Events quoted me $200 for bride, $150 for bridesmaids so that seems to be pretty much an average price.

Thank you everyone!
  • cinderellasjccinderellasjc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Spa ni'joli - its in Methuen    www.nijoli.com/bridal-studio
  • edited December 2011
    Patty Sousa out of Rebel Hair Studio in Hingham did my hair on 10/14/11 and I highly recommend her - she will come to you and does a FABULOUS job. She did my hair ($100); bridesmaids (75) and flower girls (35$) plus my moms/ and mother in law hair. She works independently out of Rebel so please inbox me for her phone #.
  • edited December 2011
    oh and I went to GLOW in Braintree for an upper body tan two days before our wedding --- fantastic! I couldn't believe how great the tan came out and it looked totally real. They also have all the St. Tropez tan products that the celebs use.
  • edited December 2011
    Price's have gone up then since I used Special events. But they are worth the money. I used Rachel for hair and Noel for make-up. Now that I look back on pictures my make-up looks flawless and my hair in the whole night. They were awesome to work with .
  • edited December 2011
    Be Beautiful took about a week to get back to me after I requested a quote.  But since then communication has been flawless.  Melanie, the owner/lead stylist, has this new thing where she's living 7 weeks in cali and 1.5 weeks here, and I know she mentioned that was starting around now, so that might be why you haven't heard back.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm paying $60 for hair, and $125 for make up and lashes.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is $200, everyone else is $50 each and either the Mother or Mother of Groom is free (our choice).  Total for 6 of us is $400.00.  Fantastic deal, and she does wonderful work!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Karyn McHale out of Peabody.  She works independently and she's no holds barred outstanding.  She'll email you her price list but she's got great prices.  I think we're paying $450 for hair and makeup for me, 3 maids and MOH and makeup for 2 moms.  I don't have my spreadsheet in front of me, but I think that's right.  kperry1079 @ yahoo.com

We had the best time at our trial.  It was SO much fun.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards