DC
Options

Can you recommend a church in DC, Northern Virginia or Maryland?

Hello
We are looking for a church for wedding ceremony in DC, northen virgina or maryland.  I came to USA as an exchange student. Now we settled and would love to have a church wedding here with love from the God. We are both Christian. I really apprecaite if you can recommend some church. 
Happy wedding, everyone! 

Re: Can you recommend a church in DC, Northern Virginia or Maryland?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are included in the ceremony. We are getting married at a non-denominational church. They are very flexible and you do not have to be a member of the church. It's called the Journey In Springfield Va. They are wonderful people. :)
    LilySlim Fitness goals tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in the Church of the Nativity in Burke, VA.  Very beautiful and it is my hometown church, so I grew up attending mass there.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    clareonlineclareonline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  That church is close to us. We will visit it soon. :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are not Catholic.Can we get married in Church of the Nativity?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_can-recommend-church-dc-northern-virginia-maryland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:daa5ca4f-3c74-463c-8879-9d99ff77fb0ePost:3d948f74-e3c0-42f0-91a9-ef1e4f77c388">Re: Can you recommend a church in DC, Northern Virginia or Maryland?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How many people are included in the ceremony. We are getting married at a non-denominational church. They are very flexible and you do not have to be a member of the church. It's called the Journey In Springfield Va. They are wonderful people. :)
    Posted by sarita86[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you for recommending :) We are non-denominational Christian. </div><div>We may have under 100 people.  We live in Springfield but did not know this church. plan to visit it soon. Thanks! </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's really close to the waterford if you're looking for a reception site.  The church holds up to 300 people and what they charge for the space is not all that much. It's more of an offerring.  I am having about 100 or so people. Tell Pastor Jerry, Sara sent you.
    LilySlim Fitness goals tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of you must be Catholic to get married at The Nativity.  Also, a lot of churches will charge a lot for non-members.  I would recommend looking for a non-Catholic church.  (I myself am Catholic, and we had a very hard time with my church being that the Archdiocese of Arlington is crazy.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards