New York-Western

Hair/Makeup

Does anyone have recommendations for hair/makeup vendors? I have been looking for someone who will come to the hotel room to do my hair/makeup, but I haven't had much luck. Thanks!

Re: Hair/Makeup

• AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I have used Elizabeth Dugan from Teez Salon for other events and she will also be doing it for my wedding. She can bring more people if you have a big wedding party. Will come to you and is VERY reasonable. She is on FB or you can call the salon and talk to her. Its Teez Salon in Kenmore but she will travel to wherever you are!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Stephanie from The Makeup Parlour.  She does airbrush makeup and comes to you.  I saw her recommended here and her reviews on wedding wire are excellent.  I'm having a family friend do my hair so I can't help you with that one.
  • edited December 2011
    Glam on Location (www.glamonlocation.com) is the BEST!!  She is one of very few in the area who can do airbrush make-up, and that makes a huge difference in photos.  :)

Look her up!
  • L&J2012L&J2012 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Salon A Go Go. She'll come to where you're getting ready to do your hair and makeup.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Stephanie with the Makeup Parlor. She was fantastic. She just did New York Fashion Week!!!

For hair I used Jenny at Morcelle salon in Williamsville. Also wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards