Texas-San Antonio
Options

I need a DJ!!

Hey everyone... I'm looking for a good dj/mc for our reception.  I don't want to just go off someone, or some company, that I don't really know about.  Does anyone know of a dj that is really good, can keep to party going the whole time, and who will make sure the everything is done on time (dances, cake, speeches, boquet toss, garter etc)?  Refer refer refer... but only if you know they are good!!!

Re: I need a DJ!!

• Options
    Ang2925Ang2925 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Masquerade DJ is pretty good, they worked a family members wedding over a year ago and because they did such a good job I am using them for my own wedding. Only draw back is that they are pricey compared to some of the other DJ's out there but to me they are worth it. Ernest, who runs the company, is easy going and willing to accommodate whatever requests you have and in fact you can even list for him song for song how you would like your reception music to be played or you can let them do the work. Timing wise I don't know because that wedding had a wedding coordinator and I will have one for mine also so I know they will stay on top of that for me. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using Bring It! Productions.  They do anything you want and are affordable.  The company also can do karaoke for a little more if you want.  They put on shows all over SA (bars and parties) i don't have the website off hand, but google bring it productions SA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    5150 Productions is a really good choice, and also highly recommended by many people I have been talking to.

You get to choose as much or as little music as you want, you give them a run-down of the times of the event and they make sure to keep it on track and moving!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Music Connection for my wedding and would recommend them. They have a group of DJ's that work for the company so I can really only speak for the guy who did my wedding, Brian, and I would highly recommend him. The owner of the company, Jesse, was great to work with too and I imagine all of their DJ's do a great job. Brian kept everything on schedule and did a great job mixing up the music and adapting it to what was working for our crowd. Jesse was willing to work with me on price too, and I ended up getting a great deal (I think I paid $600 for 6 hours of music and basic lighting). I even ended up changing our arrangement (we were going to use a battery operated system for our outdoor ceremony but ended up getting it through our venue) about 2 weeks before the wedding and Jesse had absolutely no problems refunding me that money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was very pleased with my DJ.  His name is Fred Bishop.  His email address is: encore@clear.net. 
  • Options
    jnnovakjnnovak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married and used Bring It! Productions as well.  Nathan did a phenomenal job of keeping to my schedule (and was flexible when I was running behind).  Highly recommended.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CUTTING EDGE ENTERTAINMENT HAVE BEEN GREAT! CHECK EM OUT.
    VICTORIA image 135 Invited so far!
    image 90 Are ready to party!
    image 40 Will be missing out!
    image 5 Are MIA!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First Choice DJ! He's awesome. He gives you a list of like 500 songs to choose from, and makes sure to sit down with you before hand and discuss the schedule of the wedding and the timing, etc.  I've seen him at 3 different weddings, and have booked him for my wedding. HIs name is Brian and his prices are SO reasonable. Definitely definitely recommend him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always recommend KOW Music they have an awesome DJ and I have seen them at 4 different events.  Each one has been awesome!!
    Here is their contact information!

www.kowmusicsa.com
    or 210-455-0787
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Has anyone heard anything about Alusstra Events DJ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards