Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Pittsburgh Shower Locations

So we're looking for places that would hold about 60 people... thoughts?  East, off 28, North Hills would be fine too... help!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pittsburgh Shower Locations

• Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a bit further north, but my Pittsburgh shower was at the Walnut Grill in Wexford. Food was delicious and a lovely ambience overall. 
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was also at Walnut Grove in Wexford-- I think that's what philly means?  I loved it too, and the prices were pretty reasonable as well.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_pittsburgh-shower-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:ed36a36a-b0d1-4076-9f7b-9c8d0c7a76faPost:e3210f77-0d6a-4a81-af81-52a28cdd4e1b">Re: Pittsburgh Shower Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine was also at Walnut Grove in Wexford-- I think that's what philly means?  I loved it too, and the prices were pretty reasonable as well.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha ha, sorry-yes I was referring to the Walnut Grove. But I also love their sister location, the Walnut Grill in Shadyside :)</div>
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards