Indiana
Options

Kokomo, IN

Hello!  Does anyone know of any good places for wedding Cakes in the Kokomo area?  I am also looking for DJs in the Kokomo area if anyone knows of any.  Thanks so much :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Kokomo, IN

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't know the names off the top of my head but my mom works at American Tool & Party Rental. They are a rental company for like linens and whatnot.. they also have a ton of business cards in there but only will give referrals for the really good ones. If you call them and say you were told they would have a couple of names for DJ's and Cakes they will tell you. 453-6020.. actually if you ask for Michele or Heather you'll be best off. Good luck! If you need photog or catering still check out Mike Wise Photography and Rozzi's Catering. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great!!!  Thank you so much!  I will give them a call!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    franchil765franchil765 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got her baby shower cake at create a cake and my other friend is getting her wedding cake there. the cake is so amazingly yummmy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bricampbbricampb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Create a Cake... she does great cakes! I am getting one cake for the rehearsal from her, but ordered my wedding cake from Indulgence - look her up as well... she is on Defenbaugh in Kokomo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Cake Lady has yummy cakes, I don't know if she does weddings, but I assume she does.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've tasted at Create-a-cake, the cake lady and manna from heaven. I think create-a-cake's was the best, although I bought a yummy cheesecake from the cake lady. omg. so worth the extra calories and burning them off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards