Outdoor Weddings

Lakeside Wedding in Michigan

Hello,
I live in southeast MI and am looking for a lakeside resort,.. we want to be able to stay on the lake and get married there also,.. somewhere where all of our family can stay and we can have a big bonfire after the reception, we are going to make it a whole weekend thing,.. perhaps maybe somewhere that has cabins or condos,.. if anyone happens to know a good place to check out please let me know
Thanks

Re: Lakeside Wedding in Michigan

• Hi there. This is an international board, so you would receive better advice from your local board. Click on "Local Wedding Boards," on the left light blue panel.
  • I don't know how far you're willing to travel or how fancy you're looking to get, but we're getting married at the Headlands in Mackinaw City. It is a huge private residence and guest house, which has now been turned into a county park. We're staying for the weekend, as well. The two houses sleep about 40 people.
  • We are having our wedding at The Headlands in Mackinaw City too, it's beautiful!
  • @ RWoiderski: Awesome! Are you getting married at the beach house or the guest house?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards