California-San Diego

Does anyone want help planning??

Hi Everyone:)

I am set to get married in April of 2012 and I am almost done planning for my own wedding. Since I am done early I just thought I'd see if anyone would like any help/insight with their wedding. I have loved planning my wedding and would like to help other people plan:) I'm not a wedding planner or anything like that, just thought it would be cool to maybe meet other brides and help them out since having a wedding is so special.

Nicole

Re: Does anyone want help planning??

• SheliaPierceSheliaPierce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I felt the very same way after planning my own wedding. Who knows...there may be a little wedding planner in every bride? :)

Congrats by the way on having everything done for your wedding...the checklist seems neverending - so kudos!

Shelia
  • pinkie798pinkie798 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I think there is certainly a little wedding planner in almost every bride! Lol. And thank you, it was so fun doing all the research and contacting everyone:)
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness, I'm was so not excited about the contacting part.  I have the big stuff done, but it's so difficult with planning out of town. 

I've had to book vendors without meeting them, and I'm currently trying to plan decor ideas for my venue which I STILL don't have a picture of since the last 2 times I've visited, they were having an event in there and I didn't want to be awkward and take a picture during it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married, Ally? I wonder if I have taken photos at your venue.
  • LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, DUH. Sheraton Hotel and Marina. You said that in a recent post. :) What room will your reception be in?
  • AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Catalina Room in the Bay Tower (the one with the outside terrace)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards