South Carolina-Charleston

Hyer Images

has anyone used Hyer Images for their wedding photography?  thanks for any reviews you may have!

Re: Hyer Images

• edited December 2011
    haven't used them.  they just did a friends wedding & they seemed great!  There site also looks great.  i know they were great to work w/, the bride LOVED them!
  • edited December 2011
    We looked into Hyer Images and liked their work they were just a little out of our price range.  Would've probably gone with them if we could've afforded them.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard mixed reviews about Hyer. When we were booking, they were new to the area and I needed someone with more experience on the ground in Charleston.
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are using them for our May wedding.  I'm so excited to use them from what I've seen on their website and blog.  They have been very responsive in all of the correspondance I've had with them.  You might be able to work with them as far as a budge goes as we decided to only have one photographer instead of 2 to help with the price.  I can't wait for them to shoot our wedding!
  • <div>Sorry to hear your mixed reviews but we are highly experienced in Charleston having 3 years here now. We had two years experience prior in the Midwest and both graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography before that. Cheers!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_hyer-images?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:2bb0ef75-a52d-40bb-925e-14c51177c322Post:5edf51c4-605c-4a75-b83f-d3e59f311e8b">Re: Hyer Images</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard mixed reviews about Hyer. When we were booking, they were new to the area and I needed someone with more experience on the ground in Charleston.
    Posted by tiffersnc[/QUOTE]
  • I contacted them about shooting our wedding and never heard back... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards