October 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon

Has anyone booked their honeymoon yet?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary

Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    I haven't but I know that a bunch of others have.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I don't think we have...i'm paying for the wedding so my fiance is taking care of honeymoon but he's been busy with school and work. We've already looked at our choices and are pretty sure about which one we want!

Good luck with yours!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    We are actually postponing our honeymoon until Feb 2013.  We really want to go to Costa Rica and don't want to go during the rainy season(which Oct is).  So we decided to postpone it a few months until the dry season.  Also gives us more time to save up for a nicer honeymoon(we are paying for the wedding ourselves).  So we will be spending our first Valentine's Day as a married couple...on the beach in Costa Rica! :)
  • Options
    I was going to last night, but then I forgot that you need your passport to book and FI and I don't have them yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No, and we won't be able to for a while at least. We're postponing ours until either Jan or Feb 2013, because we run a haunted trail and can't take time off during October. We're going to Disney and they haven't released their 2013 prices yet.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We booked ours (to Sandals in Jamaica) about a week ago. We're trying to figure out trip insurance now. We don't have passports yet though.
  • Options
    Yes. We're going to P*nta Cana but we're waiting until the first week in December. We wanted to avoid hurricance/rainy season. We are staying at Dreams.  :)
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    we are going to the sandals royal bahamian, we leave the monday after our saturday wedding
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    We booked ours (early gift from the in laws).. we are going on a cruise that leaves the very next day to the eastern Caribbean. We haven't gotten our passports yet but will be going for them probably next month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, we are going to Cancun, Mexico. I have my passport but FI doesn't yet. I have to remind him because he seems to forget the little things. :) We haven't booked our flights yet.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We are postponing til after I graduate next April 2013, but we have booked a cabin a couple hours up north for the weekend we get married. FI has taken care of that and is currently in the process of figuring out where we will be going next year. I don't think he is planning on booking anything for a couple more months tho. I have no idea where we are going and don't know what he has planned for after the wedding either, which is fun. I am glad he's been willing to do the figuring out for this part of the wedding stuff. I know we are doing an all-inclusive, probably Sandals, but that is about it. We decided that he would get together all of the pamphlets and information and what not and we would pore over it on the plane ride there. I'm excited for the surprise : )
  • Options
    Ours is booked.  We are going to stay at my parents time share in St Pete's Beach, Fla for a week then head up to Disney for an extended weekend.  We hope to buy a house shortly after the wedding so appreciated the offer for the time share from my parents and I have never been to Disney so I am super excited about that part!
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    We're going to Ireland 2 days after the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_honeymoon-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:3d9d04db-7ce3-4498-a0ee-11f5adc8f2abPost:28e3efa4-ca99-4652-a301-99275711baf0">Re: Honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, and we won't be able to for a while at least. We're postponing ours until either Jan or Feb 2013, because we run a haunted trail and can't take time off during October. We're going to Disney and they haven't released their 2013 prices yet.
    Posted by violakat03[/QUOTE]

We're doing Disney too!

Just got a quote for a mid december trip. If all goes according to plan we'll book the end of this month but this has been the on again off again honeymoon for some time now, so I'm trying to not get my hopes too high.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    Yes - we are going to St Lucia for 10 days and we'll be leaving the Sunday after our Friday wedding. We are staying at one of the Sandals resorts and I'm super excited. We just have to figure out out airfare stuff yet and that's it!
  • Options
    I'm hoping that we can book our honeymoon soon.  We just have to see if we can afford to go on one right after the wedding or if we have to wait a few months.  We want to go somewhere tropical.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We booked our last week.7 night western caribbean cruise on Royal caribbean cruise line. I have already done the eastern caribbean so I figured we would try something new. Cant wait.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sandals in St. Lucia!

I really want to go zip lining through the rain forest. So excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We havent as we're actually waiting til May or June 2013. I  have school the Tuesday after the wedding, and we would like to tour the east Coast of Canada,, which is mostly closed down at that time of the year due to hurricane-like weather. No biggie, just means more time to save.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    We booked ours yesterday! A 7 night cruise to the eastern caribbean, leaves the day after the wedding. So excited!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't booked yet, I still can't decide where either, we're between Costa Rica and Alaska.  I want adventure on my trip and an trying to decide if I want to stay at the places I want to stay at in Costa Rica or try the groupon route since they always seem to be coming out with them for their.  I also found this really cool small ship cruise in alaska that would be a ton of fun but it's also cold up there! We're thinking of going March/April or May 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards