Outdoor Weddings

Elegant Barn or Other Rustic Venue Search - NJ, PA, NY, CT

Hi all, 
I am looking for an elegant barn (or other rustic) setting in the tri-state area. I've done the usual google searches, but can't seem to find 'the one.' 

I absolutely LOVE Blue Hill at Stone Barns feel, but it is absurdly expensive (ie. $50K plus). I also love Friedman Farms, but it is booked for the next two years! I'm looking to get married either Fall 2013 or June 2014. Any thoughts or suggestions? 

I can't seem to find that perfect mesh of rustic and elegant, preferably high-ceiling venue on beautiful grounds. Would actually love a barn with some stone in it, but now I know I'm getting too detailed...Please help! 

Re: Elegant Barn or Other Rustic Venue Search - NJ, PA, NY, CT

• Have you tried Normandy Farms in Blue Bell PA?

You can have your ceremony & reception there.

It's beautiful. It also has a hotel attached to it,so your guests could stay over night.

Its about 99-110 a head.
  • Have you checked out Holly Hedge Estate in PA either in Ne Hope or just outside of it? I am looking for the exact same type of venue as you. They have a renovated barn on site with a stone wall for the reception. Check it out! Lake House Inn was absolutely beautiful; combines rustic with modern and it was absolutely exquisite. Friedman Farms like yourself was first on my list, but I was amazed they are booked through 2014 already! We looked at Normandy Farms today actually. It's a ballroom within a hotel, but definitely has rustic charm! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards