Maryland

Hagerstown area

Hi ladies! I'm getting married in Martinsburg, WV (about 20 minutes outside of Hagerstown) in May and have been there exactly twice. We chose it completely at random...nobody I know lives within 2 hours of the area! I posted this on the WV page, but it's not very active and I haven't received any input.

That said, tell me about Hagerstown (and the surrounding area)...

A great pizza place we need to check out?
A cool history tour we must tell our guests about?
A florist you used and loved (or even liked!)?
A restaurant that would make a good rehearsal dinner spot?

ANY input is greatly appreciated! TIA!
gettin' hitched 05.04.13

Re: Hagerstown area

• I don't know about pizza, but if you like donuts you have to visit Krumpe's Donuts on Donut Alley off Maryland Avenue...to die for donuts!!!

Hagerstown is also pretty close to Antietam National Battlefield in Sharpsburg. There's also the Premium Outlets.

Foodwise - I like Alway's Rons on N. Burhans. The service can be slow at times but the food is great.

I'm having my wedding here in August and I have yet to find a good place for a rehearsal dinner.

We're using Blossom and Basket Boutique as our florist. They're out of Mt. Airy (east of Frederick). From our meetings they are really nice and easy to work with. They've gotten good reviews on WeddingWire as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SunnyBride14SunnyBride14 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Barefoot Bernie's has great food and a good tiki bar feel as well. They have a night club atached to the building also. not sure what the type of crowd you would have but you either love it or hate the club side.  but the bar and restaurant is always great! It is in Hagerstown off of route 40 or the Dual highway as the Hagerstown crowd calls it. 

try the Island Shrimp....WOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards