Not Engaged Yet
Options

I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP

I posted about the shoes I was buying a couple of weeks ago, but haven't posted the pics yet, so here they are!!

They are soooo comfortable (Cole Haan w/Nike Air soles = awesomeness).  They are a blush/champagne color.  What do you think?

IMG_6364
"Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg

Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love! The color is so pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had those in black patent and I LoVED them! That is, until my dog ate them :(
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're adorable!!  :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    pockysquirrelpockysquirrel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I want them, that's what I think. :)
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like that style. I'm thinking of doing something similar for my shoes. I'm not talented enough to wear the heels like Tiger can, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that I want nike air soles in my dress shoes! 

Those are cute and I think peep toe shoes are awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:3351d2e1-d9f7-481d-9f87-232a307186df">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I think that I want nike air soles in my dress shoes!</strong>  Those are cute and I think peep toe shoes are awesome!
    Posted by dwest2201[/QUOTE]

I have a pair of Mary Janes that I loooove.  I would love to have a few more pair, but they are pretty pricey.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:74a361cb-9db5-4fcb-86d7-dcf6f996e0c3">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like that style. I'm thinking of doing something similar for my shoes. I'm not talented enough to wear the heels like Tiger can, lol.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Heels were a no-no for me as we're getting married on grass and the dance floor is on a deck.  I didn't want to sink into the ground or get my heel stuck in the wooden slats while dancing!
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not trying to be rude, but this is for couples NOT engaged.
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:e29f36ed-f6f6-4cfd-9a5b-d17861a83220">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not trying to be rude, but this is for couples NOT engaged.
    Posted by mommabear7182[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  You can't be serious...
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the shoes, especially the color!

Anniversary

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:1dac590d-2f5c-403a-afae-b669d4963057">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP : Oh thank you for letting us know!  I wasn't sure what "Not Engaged Yet" stood for.  Engaged and married NEYers - it looks like we've been banned by the newb with 1 post.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

I feel like there would be hardly anyone here if everyone who was engaged or married left. It would be so boring around here.

Silly newb!

• Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think your shoes look fantastic, SKP! I love the color and the design!
  • Options
    SopChickSopChick member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I think those look great! I would seriously like a pair for wearing with dresses :)
    Canada Cat Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:e29f36ed-f6f6-4cfd-9a5b-d17861a83220">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not trying to be rude, but this is for couples NOT engaged.
    Posted by mommabear7182[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be rude, but you are a presumptuous moron.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_iz-aw-wedding-shoes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:4655f4d4-be05-44be-bae6-204ca9547ff8Post:dee70769-08b2-404f-a616-b0e2cceca2f5">Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I iz an AW - Wedding Shoes PIP : Not trying to be rude, but you are a presumptuous moron.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]
    But guys. . . she's a super hero milk maker! Maybe we should listen.<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: SKP, I love those shoes :) </div>
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love them, Steph! The color is beautiful.
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'm excited to wear them when I tie the knot.  :)
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Love those shoes, SKP!!!!  Cole Haan shoes are SOOOOO comfy!!

• Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Cole Haan shoes. You will be so comfortable all night! And I'm really digging the pearlized finish they have. Excellent choice! I love them! 
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute Steph!!! I love them!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute! Love that peeptoe! =)

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards