Nevada-Las Vegas

Scouting Trip

Coming from maryland..how much time do you suggest we allot for a scouting trip? Like restaurants and especially cake testing?  Im possibly thinking of an insuite reception?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Scouting Trip

• The amount of time all depends on how many vendors you've narrowed it down to that you would want to see before committing.  If you have 10 venues and 5 cake vendor possibilities, you'll probably need several days AND ensure that all the vendors can schedule times for you within those days, or it could require even more time.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_scouting-trip-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9ae8b7ac-27d6-45e3-9c24-c87e1bbac34bPost:acb46aac-6419-4172-b175-434c6a035b6f">Re: Scouting Trip</a>:
    [QUOTE]The amount of time all depends on how many vendors you've narrowed it down to that you would want to see before committing.  If you have 10 venues and 5 cake vendor possibilities, you'll probably need several days AND ensure that all the vendors can schedule times for you within those days, or it could require even more time.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

We are going to be there for 4 days and we will have appts scheduled with vendors and our taste testing scheduled too....like VG says tho...all depends how well you have it narrowed down i think!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I definitely plan to have the choices narrowed down. I plan to be there like two days.. Priority is the cake testing...

thanks guys
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards