Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Photographers, DJs, Florists Oh My!! Looking for Vendor Recommendations????

The board gets a lot of "can you recommend a DJ/florist/photographer??"

When you want recommendations and warnings on specific vendors, please visit our vendor directory for reviews.
http://pghknotties.googlepages.com/vendors

All the ladies on here have put a lot of time and effort in making sure the vendor lists and the welcome page are up-to-date. Please take a few minutes and view these before you start posting. Of course, if you miss something we can still help you, but keep in mind that some knotties may re-direct you to this post. 
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Photographers, DJs, Florists Oh My!! Looking for Vendor Recommendations????

• Options
    LTBarbieLTBarbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't see the reception location that I had my reception at this past July. It was at The Fez in Aliquippa (by the Pittsburgh Airport), but I would strongly not recommend it. The service they provided was awful, and so was the DJ they provided. His name was DJ Tom Danylo. He was absolutely terrible. They had high school kids serving my guests and a bartender that was rude until my guests started tipping her (which was included in what WE paid). Most of my guests did not receive cake (only the middle layer was cut and not all of it was served for 100 guests) No coffee or silverware to the guests that they actually served cake to. I can go on and on...

My flowers were the best part of my wedding. They were done by Ashley at Mt. Lebanon Florist on Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon. They were amazing! The flowers, the service, the price, everything! I would highly recommend them!

I would not recommend Old Saint Luke's Church as ceremony site either. The women who are in charge are elderly and do not answer phone calls or return voicemails. It took me 2 months to get in touch with the woman to change my rehearsal date. They also left a Britsh flag by the alter during the ceremony, which they assured me they would remove, so now all of my ceremony pictures are ruined bc there is a british flag in them. 
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

that doesnt surprise me about the fez, though i have attended nice events there as well. but it located less than a mile from a high school. where do you think all of the help is coming from? that was where everyone i knew worked at while we were in HS because most of them are paid under the table.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    High quality digital equipment – including the latest advances in digital camcorders, DVD mastering and non-linear editing suites – combined with years of field experience and imagination, Digital Horizons truly raises the bar in the industry.

Digital Horizons is truly passionate about capturing the moment, telling the story and delivering high quality products in every aspect. In the digital world, the possibilities are as endless as a distant horizon, and choosing Digital Horizons Video Production is allowing "The Power of Vision" to work for you.

If interested in services please visit our website at www.dhvideos.com. All the information you need is there, as well as our contact phone number and Email address..Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards