Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

MLandCJ!!

Hey, so you are getting Colton to take pics of you in downtown Fort Worth with the car? I'm thinking of doing the Stockyards, but I'm not sure if FI will be up to going "in public" with our car and wedding gear. Maybe after the champagne, lol.. It would probably be around 11:45 pm before we got there, do you think it would still be "lit up" and interesting at that time?
Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride

Re: MLandCJ!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    bump!
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

lol, I jumped when I saw this.

I was going to make FI drive me around downtown Fort Worth to find places :) I've never been to the stockyards before. I'll let you know what I find :)

Did jamie send you an e-mail or anything after you paid? I paid it off last night and hadn't heard anything from him...just curious.

I saw you picked up your dress from classy, how did it all go?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_mlandcj-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:3a8125f2-cb45-4475-b830-2b4e33815e1bPost:17b12fac-8aba-409e-a717-afa93c2997ce">Re: MLandCJ!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol, I jumped when I saw this. I was going to make FI drive me around downtown Fort Worth to find places :) I've never been to the stockyards before. I'll let you know what I find :) Did jamie send you an e-mail or anything after you paid? I paid it off last night and hadn't heard anything from him...just curious. I saw you picked up your dress from classy, how did it all go?
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

I'm going to the stockyards tonight, but I won't be there late enough to judge what it will be like at 11:45. I bet it would be fine, though. :) I just have to get Josh to agree to do it. I'm thinking I will just spring it on him last minute. LOL

About Jamie, this was one thing that Josh completely took care of. He's in Vegas right now for his bachelor party, but I will ask him if he's heard from him when he gets back. :)

About Classy Concepts, I'm sending you a PM now. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

July 2011 Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards