Florida-West Coast
Options

AW: My mom rocks...

I feel like all over the knot boards I always see a lot of posts about crazy MOBs and MOGs, but for the most part...my mom has been awesome. :) And we were talking tonight and I was telling her about this set of toasting flutes we found that I absolutely love, and she went online and bought them for us for our shower! She went ahead and told me since I was debating whether to go ahead and get them since they don't sell them at our registry stores. Anyway, just wanted to share them here...they are so gorgeous! I get so excited about little details like this. :) And my Bombay Company cake server set that FI practically stole on ebay. :)
http://tinyurl.com/yf9dyqo

Re: AW: My mom rocks...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG...love it!!!  I bought the same ones at Things to Remember in Citrus Park Mall.
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great minds think alike :) I've been coveting these for months, I'm so thrilled about having them to use at our wedding and special events throughout our life together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thats so awesome, what a good mom!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! My mom is the best too Laughing I always feel bad when others have momzilla's, but then again I have a nightmare of a FMIL, so I can't hit the jackpot totally!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with you Nicole. My mom rocks- but my FMIL.... WOW... I could go on for days.... Sometimes I wonder where my FI came from?? because his dad isnt much better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!! congrats!!
  • Options
    jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!  Yay for moms!!!!!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards