February 2013 Weddings
Options

FOUR Months!

Well, it's getting close! Today is exactly the 4 month mark for me, at least. We're getting invites ready to go out, and I have a feeling the next few months will fly by, especially with the holidays approaching! I hope everything is going well for you ladies!

Re: FOUR Months!

• Options
    Crazy isn't it?? When are you sending out your invites? I decided on December 8th in hopes to avoid the holiday rush. 
  • Options
    My invites will be out at the end of this month, just because we're having a DW and want people to have plenty of time to decide if they want to come to Mexico!
  • Options
    Just got a call that my invites are finished. I need to go pick them up and start working on assembling and addressing. I'm sending mine out around December 18th and my RSVP by is January 15th. That gives people around a month to RSVP and me time to contact them if they don't so I can give my venue a definite count.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to be sending ours out around December 8th. We are getting married February 16, but didn't want to send our invites out too close to Christmas in case they get lost or in case people are going to be traveling. We are asking for them to be returned some time in Januray, but I can't remember at the moment when. haha. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsmtothekmrsmtothek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_four-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:8c583922-bed4-4853-b32b-85894db19d50Post:ce9495db-cd4a-4735-ae42-f215d325597c">Re: FOUR Months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to be sending ours out around December 8th. We are getting married February 16, but didn't want to send our invites out too close to Christmas in case they get lost or in case people are going to be traveling. We are asking for them to be returned some time in Januray, but I can't remember at the moment when. haha. 
    Posted by frig05[/QUOTE]

<div>Ahhh we are twins! :)</div>
  • Options
    I am exactly at the 4 month mark today as well!! I think we are going to send the invites about mid November... a little early to give people plenty of time.. I feel like one month isnt enough time lol  I cant wait alrready...My bridal shower is going to be nov 11 and my maid of honor sent out those invites yesterday...cant wait to get it in the mail because I havent seen them!! YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • Options
    I haven't ordered my invites yet but I'm thinking about just doing it anyways! I need them to be getting ready while I finish up my details... I have a lot to do but I am your day is getting closer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh time is flying by and I feel so unprepared.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our wedding is on February 9th. We decided to send our invitations out during the middle of October with a return date the first week of December to ensure they don't get overlooked in the holiday excitement. This also gives us plenty of time to follow up with those who have not RSVPed and to provide final numbers to our vendors before the January deadline.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_four-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:8c583922-bed4-4853-b32b-85894db19d50Post:da71658b-5c36-472f-886e-18458fbbed35">Re: FOUR Months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our wedding is on February 9th. We decided to send our invitations out during the middle of October with a return date the first week of December to ensure they don't get overlooked in the holiday excitement. This also gives us plenty of time to follow up with those who have not RSVPed and to provide final numbers to our vendors before the January deadline.
    Posted by TiaB22[/QUOTE]

This does not sound right at all. There is no way I would be able to RSVP to a Feb event in Dec. Things happen and plans change. I do not think this is beneficial for you at all (or fair to ask of your guests).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards