Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

2»

Re: Good Morning!

• dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! Nice to hear about your weekends! As I mentioned last week, I was in my MOH's wedding on Saturday. She had an absolutely beautiful day weatherwise and I think their ceremony and reception went beautifully as well. I think i'll do a separate post to give my thoughts/review of the venue and such... One of my BMs was also invited to the wedding and her and her DH stayed with us this weekend (she's from scranton). I haven't seen her since last summer; it was soo wonderful to catch up in person! Makes me miss all my college friends that are scattered throughout the country.

Jamie - haven't seen inception and probably won't see it. Not gonna lie, if i'm going to spend 2 hour watching a movie, I hate spending it all tense so I stick to mostly chickflicks or comedys.. yea i'm boring like that...

Gianna - happy birthday to your pup! and goodluck with the start of classes - are you going to share pics of the dress?

Anne - sounds like you were busy this weekend with the designing! Two of my BMs are pregnant (my FSILs) I'm enjoying the baby shopping, esp when DF goes with me.. its soo funny to see what he likes to pick out for them...

JamieK - i think thats a good way to make up for the minimum since you aren't seeing as many yes RSVPs. I keep going back and forth over how long I think our reception should be and when it should start. What room are you having your reception in at the Sheraton? I was just there for a wedding two weeks ago.

Duq - glad the B-party was so much fun and that your mom stuck it out like a champ! That's awesome!

Ross - sounds like a fun weekend!

Ash - i agree that the GM posts are fairly harmless - gives me something to look at in the morning when i get to work.. or when i reach a mid morning lull at work..

md - hope you had fun with the rainbow colored puppies this weekend ;) goodluck with the start of school...

AND - I do like getting the honest advice from the married ladies.. its nice to hear from those that have been there before .. ALSO - it took me a good 30 secs to get what KTFU meant... hey it's monday morning and i haven't had my second cup of coffee yet - but it made me laugh once my brain caught on..  

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM! I have class for a few hours today, but that's about it.

And for my $0.02...I can appreciate snark. I think I mentioned in one of my other posts that I've been around TN for a while. And whoever said that people aren't mean, they are just honest was absolutely right. Yes, this is a wedding planning website, but it doesn't have to be used as JUST that. This post certainly isn't WR. TK/TN/TB would be incredibly boring places if these sites were just used to talk about weddings, homes, and babies. Snark has it's place, but maybe this board isn't necessarily it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

my goal in life is to fit in with a bunch of internet strangers.

• edited December 2011
    oh hey Robyn! I forgot there was someone I know on here! um- I work downtown, bought a house a year ago- and live awesomely. lol- I dunno.

And actually- I just wrote a small novel, so I'm going to post the Greek advice in another post, I dont want to monopolize the GM post...
  • edited December 2011
    Keep on working on it, JBean.

Troll at work. Do not ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards