Not Engaged Yet

So what did you get?

Re: So what did you get?

• edited December 2011
    Wait, was your Christmas wish what I think it was, or am I totally lost???????????????????

Sealed
    Anniversary
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeana, I think we are all on the same page... but are we?
  • edited December 2011
    MUTLEY BE MORE SPECIFIC! You're driving me nuts, I am sitting here hitting refresh!!!! Tell us if it was what we think it was!!!

ACK!

Surprised
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!!! I really hope it's what we're all thinking and not, "we got matching sweaters..."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I know, KD, I'm like "well, if they wished for a big-screen TV that's nice and all....... but...."
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, you are correct. Embarassed

I am due in September.  :)  Just tested positive this morning (so we have another 8 weeks or so until we will really be telling people.  Hoping everything goes well.)  I just had to share though.

Now on to 'arguing' about names.  I like old names according to DH.  He likes plain names. 
  • edited December 2011
    AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! *dances around*

A little Mutley Jr!!!!!!

WOOHOO! Party time!
    Anniversary
  • Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  And good luck!  That's so exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    PS-- you are so incredibly lucky. It might seem like you've been trying FOREVER to you, but you're so blessed to have a bun in the oven so quickly.

CONGRATS! Omg, I am so going to tell FI how excited I am. And he'll be like "Do I know this person? Should I be excited too?"

Laughing
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am giddy, but that is somewhat subdued by the nausea that took over this morning.  We were with family for the last 3 days.  At breakfast this morning, I felt enh.  I had some eggs and pancakes.  All was well.  Then, I bite into a slice of orange and

I didn't actually throw up but felt very close. 

As soon as we got home, I tested.  I had hoped to test positive Christmas Eve so I could surprise DH with baby stuff in his stocking.  However, I got a negative that morning.  :(  
    Today, I couldn't quite believe it.  The second line was faint.  I paused to decide if I was going to try to surprise him somehow.  I couldn't wait though because I needed him to confirm the second line.  He saw it clear as day.  Then, he just hugged me and said we got our wish.  I started crying. 

So surreal.   Very exciting because my SIL found out 3 weeks ago and is due in August. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!

Jeanna, we know that we are very lucky.  This was just cycle #2 of trying.  On average, it takes a healthy couple in their late 20s about 6 months to conceive. 

I just had this feeling all week.  I started crying when I saw a little baby girl at Mass on Christmas Eve.  
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, Mutley! *hugs* I am so very very happy for you! Get yourself some oyster crackers (those tiny round ones... they're very easy to munch on) and some Preggo Pops. My mom said she lived on oatmeal cookies and iced tea when she was pregnant with me, she just couldn't stomach anything else.... might be why I'm so sweet.

Innocent
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, this is wonderful news.  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    HOORAY!!!!

Congrats! :-D

Good luck fighting over names! ;-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! So happy for you : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats... that is wonderful news! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mutley!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you and September is a WONDERFUL month(when I was born...lol)

Congratulations! Keep us up to date!
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats to you and Mr. Mutley! Please keep us updated on your journey. SO happy for you both. *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Ohmigod!!!!!!!!  I was so preparing to open this post and biitch about xmas presents until I saw your news. Smile Best present ever!  Congrats!

Sucks about the nausea though.  I hope it goes away soon.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    awww... congrats mutley! that is an amazing christmas gift! hopefully the morning sickness goes away soon!
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wahooooooooo!!! Congratulations Momma!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhhh congratulatins Mutley, what a wonderful Christmas gift! I'm so happy for you and wish you speedy recovery from MS!
  • edited December 2011
    Dang it, late as usual.

YAY MUTLEY!!  That's *so* wonderful.

I like old names too, and otherwise odd names.  I think they're romantic.  My favorites for a long time were Anna and Isabella.  Of course, now I can't name my kid Isabella or everyone will think I'm naming her after Twilight.  So, SO sad.

I think Lindsey is a lovely name, hint hint.  ;-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!! I am so happy for you!!!

I don't have internet at home right now so I didn't see this until now since I'm at my Dad's house today.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  We are on

We need girls name suggestions.  We are set on boys names.
    We love Isabella but our neice is Isabelle.  :(  My uncle just had a Sophia (another favorite.) 

Boys List
    Luke
    John
    Alexander
    Gavin
    Tyler
    Cody
    Garrett
    Vance
    Patrick
    Matthew

Girls List
    Charlotte
    Samantha
    Brie
    Courtney
    Eva
    Anne

• edited December 2011
    Ok, girl names!

Emma
    Emily
    Kara (personal fave)
    Jeanette (my name, teehee!)
    Corinne
    Claudia
    Lydia
    Clara

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I love Emma, but apparently that is an old name.  I also love, love Scarlett.  DH nixed both. 
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I really like Eva! Also, Corinne is so pretty.

What about
    Ella
    Emily
    Emmaline
    Caroline
    Kate
    Carly
    Rachel
    Elena
    Olivia

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.