New Jersey - South

Small Weddings

This is going off of my other thread....

But does anyone know of any places that would be good for a small,intimate wedding?

Small is me,my fiance,and a few friends(maybe 5 at most).

Any place in New Jersey would be cool.

I'm looking for something outside or a cute chapel....looking for somewhere that has beauty and charm.

And something that is reasonably priced too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Re: Small Weddings

• edited December 2011
    Maybe a park wedding and nice dinner?  The only thing I can think of is Gaskill Park in Mays Landing (they have a gazaebo and its next to the river) and then heading right over to Sugar Hill Inn for a nice dinner.

http://www.aclink.org/PARKS/mainpages/parks.asp#gaskill

• kaleena777kaleena777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!I'll look in to it.

After giving it some more thought,I was thinking possibly a winery.

Any other thoughts would be appreciated. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Tomasello Winery in Hammonton, Valenzano Winery in Shamong, Renault Winery in Egg Harbor City... Tomasello is probably the cheapest of these.
  • edited December 2011
    Tomasello would be cheapest if you were to do a big wedding, but I don't think they can do a wedding that small.  Renault at least has a restaraunt that you could do a nice dinner at after the ceremony. 
    You could also look into Smithville, might have the same kind of winery feel in the gardens they have that you're looking for and there are a couple of restaraunts to do nice dinners at.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Grounds For Sculpture. 
    http://www.groundsforsculpture.org/
    The grounds are gorgeous and you'd have a ton of choices for your ceremony location.  They have a restaurant on the grounds called Rats (name sucks, food is amazing) that is pricey, but with only 5-10 people, you might have budget room to splurge a little on the food since the headcount isn't too high.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards