Military Brides

Idea's for FI's birthday!

I don't know how appropriate this is for this board, but what the heck.

So, my fiance is in OSUT right now at Fort Benning. His birthday is in a few days and I wanted to do something special without breaking any rules as to what I'm allowed to send him. We're both big hockey fans so I thought about giving him detailed play-by-play results of the Blackhawks gamethat's taking place on his birthday in a letter. However, they've been losing lately and if they happen to lose that day I'd hate to send him a detailed account of his team losing... What kind of gift is that? haha So I was wondering if you had any other ideas. I can only send letters and pictures.

Re: Idea's for FI's birthday!

• kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Buy him a jersey and take a picture?
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • roaaoiferoaaoife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto the PP. Buy him a jersey, and send it to him with a nice (or naughty) pic of you in it. He'll appreciate it.Wink
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Don't send a naughty pic! It's a great gesture if it's something you're comfortable with, but wait until his mail is private. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no, I would never send him a naughty picture. His DS has to check all photos he recieves to see if they are appropriate. That would be super embarassing plus I'd probably get him in huge trouble. Thank you for the idea though! I was thinking of getting him a nice gift and just sending him a picture of it but I didn't know if he would think that it was cool or if he'd be like "great, I have to wait for it." But I think I'll take your advice. Thank you girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards