Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

FOR SALE 3 NEW Brown layered organza dresses w/ beautiful pink rhinestone detail

I have 3 long strapless dresses two in size 10 and one size 12 layered organza chocolate brown dresses with beautiful detailed flowering accented with pink rhinestones they each come with a matching shawl. The dresses are new with tags originally $198 from David's Bridal.  I changed my wedding colors at the last minute  to chocolate brown & turquoise because we couldn't find one addtional dress in this color/style for one of my bridesmaid, I just purchased them when I saw them thinking we would be able to find one, I was heart broken but found something else that worked.  The pictures don't do this dress justice they are really gorgeous and my girls loved them we were so sad we couldn't find another one, I am selling them for just $65 each, I want to sell them as a set as I don't want to break them up.   I can email pictures if interested, some reason my pictures wont' upload here it is taking forever???  Will try again later.   purchaser pays for shipping

Re: FOR SALE 3 NEW Brown layered organza dresses w/ beautiful pink rhinestone detail

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this needs to be posted on trash 2 treasure first, and simply a post here that you put the items on T2T and a link for a website (if applicable).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards