Chit Chat

Wedding Website??

I created a Knot Website, but the URL address is entirely to long to share with friends/family.  What have others used or is there a way to change the address on it?

Re: Wedding Website??

• vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    tinyurl.com

ETA:  A lot of knotties (including myself) use Weebly for our wedding websites
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I wasn't a fan of TK's website. I used it for my planning bio, but decided I wasn't going to use it for the married bio. I used weebly.com instead, it was really easy to use. Another good one is through google.com
  • I use weebly for my planning bio. As far as the wedding guest info/RSVP site, we have a wedsite.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • mywedding.com is where we have our website for our guests.  You can choose the name of your site to make it shorter. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-website-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:207ae918-4ba0-4930-9ef4-3ba1c50d4975Post:a7270e93-b45e-4072-899b-313885b5880e">Re: Wedding Website??</a>:
    [QUOTE]mywedding.com is where we have our website for our guests.  You can choose the name of your site to make it shorter. 
    Posted by kellya01[/QUOTE]

We used mywedding as well.
    imageimageimage
  • I used the wedding channel, because of the url.

it is www.your name and his name.ourwedding.com

so it looks like www.kerryanddan.ourwedding.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards