Virginia-Richmond

Heads up! J. Crew BRIDAL Warehouse sale in RVA

I got an email about this and emailed the warehouse back to get a few more details.  Here we go...

J. Crew Clearance Store Wedding Event
March 11-20
9125 West Broad
10 AM - 6 PM

• They will have wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, shoes, accessories, and jewelry
  • No mens or Crewcuts
  • Inventory will be replenished during the sale
I *believe* the space that they are using used to be a home store, near TJ Maxx and David's Bridal.  I think I remember looking at curtains there once.  :)

Re: Heads up! J. Crew BRIDAL Warehouse sale in RVA

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the headsup!  I went to the warehouse sale a few months back (prior to getting engaged!)  and saw some great bridal stuff up front but didn't look at it then! 
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Fave Pic of Fiance & I
  • CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at the warehouse in Lynchburg two weeks ago and they had almost no wedding gowns out (they normally have a lot!) and there weren't many shoes.  I have a feeling they were holding back the gowns and shoes for the event.

I'm going more to see the shoes and jewelry.  If we were a little closer to the date, I'd look for flower girl dresses...they have some beautiful ones!
  • edited December 2011

I just got back from the warehouse sale--It is in the old Good Wood store, in the TJ Maxx/David's Bridal shopping center.

They have a TON of shoes (all priced at $40 now), various bridal gowns hanging on racks by size and boxes of BM dresses someone in order by color family.  They didn't have much jewelry or accessories, but did mention they will be getting more stuff in tomorrow.  Also, at this one they had makeshift dressing rooms.  

I will probably go back because on Wednesday they told me they will be getting casual clothing in (mens, womens and kids).

Happy Shopping!

December 2011 siggy challenge- Fave Pic of Fiance & I
  • edited December 2011
    I also went there today searching for a dress to wear to a wedding.  All of the short bridesmaids/special event dresses were 30.00.  Great selection of size, style, and colors.  Shoes were 40.00.  
    Craft Blog
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went today and we got all of my bridesmaids dresses for $30 each. It was great!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was so busy for the last week that I didn't go, but the posts here made me take a detour on my way home from a business trip. 

I got a pair of $238 shoes for $8!!!!  Obviously, you have to check over the merchandise to make sure it's in good  condition, but there are so many great deals!

Everyone gets and extra 20% off during the final weekend of the sale.  Shoes are $10, bridesmaid dresses are $30, some wedding dre sses were $30, too (simple, olde r ones).  Happy shopping!!!

My $8 shoes:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards