Maryland-Baltimore

Boudoir pics.....

Hey ladies!

Does anyone recs for a boudoir pic photographer? I saw a post either here or on the Maryland board about a photographer who has a studio set up like a hotel room. Anyone familiar with her?

TIA
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Boudoir pics.....

• edited December 2011

I know of Blair Hill Photography and Atomic Cheesecake Studios. I've thought about doing pics but I'm not 100% yet! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding photographer, Jenni, has the studio in her new home set up like a hotel room.  Her company is called Forever-Yesterday Photography.  I did my B-pics with her last February (before the room was finished) in a hotel room, and it was a lot of fun and the pictures turned out awesome.  Highly recommend. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • lcv813lcv813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer Jill Gately also does boudior pics. I know they are in her studio, I'm not sure of the set up. Her website is jillgately.com

• edited December 2011
    Some other places to consider: Nicole Palermo (make-up artist) does marathon sessions and includes make-up with the session, Jen Lowe (my wedding photographer) does them, Mandi White, Jenni from Forever Yesterday as pp mentioned.  There are lots of talented vendors in the area!
  • msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://chinese.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_boudoir-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:045d0db2-3092-43d3-af49-e3ae3acf8495Post:85112cca-75fb-4eac-af49-03a61e57a157">Re: Boudoir pics.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding photographer, Jenni, has the studio in her new home set up like a hotel room.  Her company is called Forever-Yesterday Photography.  I did my B-pics with her last February (before the room was finished) in a hotel room, and it was a lot of fun and the pictures turned out awesome.  Highly recommend. 
    Posted by SweetCFly[/QUOTE]

This is exactly who I'm looking for!!

Thanks ladies
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    A few of us Meghann Lynn last year!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_boudoir-pics-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:045d0db2-3092-43d3-af49-e3ae3acf8495Post:02087998-384f-47dc-a70f-b671c0e9a541">Re: Boudoir pics.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]A few of us Meghann Lynn last year!
    Posted by blondeintgeragrl[/QUOTE]

Meghan was awesome.  I loved the way the pics came out...and she was super great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards