Massachusetts-Boston
Options

opi axxium on the northshore??

I know someone already asked, but does anyone know of a salon on the North Shore that does opi axxium gel?? Have you tried it?

Re: opi axxium on the northshore??

• Options
    pjpantspjpants member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not on the north shore, but I had the opi axxium done at Nails Spa by Time near Brigham and Women's.  They didn't have many color options, but I loved the result.  It lasted about three weeks.  It's also much cheaper here than the other places I called.  I wished I would've gone back to have them remove the polish (I did at home and ended up messing up my nails a bit). 

I have another series of weddings to attend this month and I'm planning on heading back to get another one.

712 Huntington Ave
    (between Calumet St & Francis St)
    Boston, MA 02115
    (617) 277-7773
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Nicole's Day Spa/Nail Salon in Stoneham (off 93 & 95) uses the gel and I've heard good things about them.

http://www.the-nailspa.com/default.html

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to peel em off, just put them against heat like an open oven without gloves but don't burn yourself. Regular acetone will not remove the polish easy unless you soak them in professional grade acetone solution. We use it at our salon, but it is not in the North Shore...more like south coast MA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards