California-Los Angeles

Help w/ Venues: SFV, Malibu, West Lake..

I just started looking at Venues.  I'm looking for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception venue (at the same place).  Any advice??? It's for 125-150 people.

Re: Help w/ Venues: SFV, Malibu, West Lake..

• littleshrinklittleshrink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Sunset Restaurant in Malibu.  Ceremony on the beach - reception in the banquet room at the restaurant.
    Time of our lives Anniversary
  • losspre6682losspre6682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello my name is cynthia. we have a great beautiful mansion house in Northridge, CA. check it out at franksvenue.com. we have recent event pics and pics of the house.
  • katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at Moorpark country Club the outside place for a weddign is beautiful. Since we are getting married in a chruch so we are doing all our pictures at the location because of the view. Its so amazing and perfect. also the hyatt in westlake or the four seasons is amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Friends of mine used the Malibou Lake Mountain Club for about 180 people.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married in Simi Valley, At the Vineyards.  Its lovely....outdoor ceremony space has a waterfall, indoor reception place is breathtaking.  Its a must see in person type of place to truly appreciate it.  The owners are WONDERFUL, which kind of help with the decision of selecting a venue.  Good luck on your search and keep us posted.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Descanso Gardens in La Canada.  Both the ceremony and reception are going to be there.  It's a really beautiful place that FH and I have spent a lot of time at.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! We're going to look this month!
  • edited December 2011
    Malibou Lake has an AMAZING caterer on site!  They have great menus, they own their own rental equipment and they are super flexible with their bar packages.  They provide great food, and even better service at a great price. Truly Yours Catering is one of my faves in town.  

Try this place in Topanga called the Mountain Mermaid.  It is really cool and very private. They do one event per weekend so you won't be in a wedding mill.  The grounds are nice and they owner is really sweet. Truly Yours can cater there too if you want.  
    Good Luck!

Anniversary
  • simplestlifesimplestlife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Calamingos Ranch is ridiculously beautiful, if you can afford it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • check out www.gardensofparadise.com bring your own caterer waterfalls lagoons new venue really awesome we are excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards