Not Engaged Yet

**MotoLyn**

Okay, I'm officially a creepster, but I saw this on StyleMePretty and thought the name sounded familiar... and then I remembered you said it was your top choice venue!

Oh my goodness, this is SUCH eye candy!!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/03/31/maui-wedding-by-aaron-snow-carl-zoch/

Anniversary

Re: **MotoLyn**

• heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

that is such a beautiful venue. Gorgeous!

And those are my new shoes!! I love them :) I was thinking they'd make pretty wedding shoes for someone too (and comfy since they're flat).

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That's my venue!  I'm so close to booking.  They don't really let you book till a year out but my coordinator said that sometimes they let you book a little early (hopefully May) but my name is on the their calendar for the chosen date.  I just love that venue, the plantation house with its wrap around porch will be a great backdrop. 

Hahaha Cate you made me overly excited now.  Funny detail, the groom's name on that post is Stephan, FI's name is Steffen.  One's Greek and the other is Danish, now I'm reaching far by saying its a sign that I'm on the right path.  LoL!  Thanks for showing me that, now I have something to add to my list of places to browse for wedding ideas. 
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely drooled over every detail of that wedding (it totally made me wonder if long rectangle tables would work at my venue... but alas, it definitely won't).

It made ME excited for YOUR wedding!  It's going to be incredible!!!!  What an absolutely stunning venue!  Will you get married at that same spot by the palm tree?  So dramatic and gorgeous!

I know what you mean by 'signs' that you're on the right path - as soon as my guy saw that there was a lighthouse at our venue, he said, "Well, that's it.  It was either going to be a lighthouse or a bridge, and this has both.  This is where we're meant to get married!"  (I might have a slight obsession with photographing bridges and lighthouses when traveling that he's picked up on hehe).

Anniversary

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I was planning to have the ceremony there near the palm tree looking out over the water.  I want a canopy or an arch with flowers on each of the posts.  Something along those lines.  Fi and I wanted to have the ceremony on the beach but I also wanted to wear shoes (heels) so this venue works wonderfully.  I thought about having tables under a tent, but in reality I love seeing the stars above my head.  So dining under the stars is ideal for us. 

I do love it when things come together like that.  It just makes me or you feel like this is meant to be. 
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    I love that they used a Shakespeare anthology as a ring pillow.  Lyn, your wedding is going to be amazzzzing.  OMG I can't wait for it, or rather, the pictures.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards