June 2012 Weddings

Wedding bands for a heart engagement ring

Hey all!
Looking for a band to go with my heart e ring.
Here is what it looks like. It is simple and i would like to keep that theme but i would like some diamonds. I was thinking something with a vintage feel to it but nothing seemed to line up right. Most of the ones i tried had an etching or something on the sides. Should I go with something like this??
I'm just looking for some ideas!
14K White Gold 1/8 Carat t.w. Diamond Anniversary Band

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding bands for a heart engagement ring

• i think that band looks complementary with your e ring. my e ring is a princess cut solitare with a thicker band. it was a difficult to get a wedding band that would complement my e ring without over powering it bc i still wanted my diamond on my e ring to be the main focus bc it is so pretty. just go to jewelry shops and try on all the wedding bands that you like and see what looks good with your e ring. thats what i did and once you see it on your finger it will be easier to tell which one is right.

• I like the one you posted, but you have to love it when you're wearing both together.  I agree with PP, definitely just go try on a tonnn and see what looks best!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey girlie! I found these settings. The ring is different but they may give you some ideas!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks for all the input ladies! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wedding-bands-for-a-heart-engagement-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ecf67bf0-25e1-4b24-b486-154f2112c70ePost:8b92bd77-7c88-48c8-900e-1279e42eadf5">Re: Wedding bands for a heart engagement ring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the one you posted, but you have to love it when you're wearing both together.  I agree with PP, definitely just go try on a tonnn and see what looks best!
    Posted by michellep1[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards