Not Engaged Yet

Good WP gift?

I am thinking about getting these wine holders for the girls in my WP. They all like wine and are mildly outdoorsy weather it means outside tanning or camping. Does this look like a good gift to you? (p.s. there are other things as part of the gift too, this isn't the only thing.)

Here is the actual ones I am thinking of getting:

Here's how they would look set up:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good WP gift?

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like those, but I like wine.  If all of your girls would truly like them, appreciate them, and use them, then why not.

And if you have a girl who is not so into wine, get her something different. They don't all have to get the same gift.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know they don't all need the same gift. They do all like wine. I know that. I've had a hard enough time trying to come up with anything, that now that I found this, I honestly don't know if I am motivated to keep looking for more. We'll see.
  • edited December 2011
    Love it. If I was in your WP, I would be thrilled to receive that as a gift.
  • edited December 2011
    I want to be in your WP, just so I can get me a set of those. lol

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    I think it's neat looking but I can't drink wine so I would regift it to one of my many wino friends. lol

If that's what they're into I think it's a good gift idea.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    The top ones are on Amazon for $12.99. I found the bottom ones initially on redenvelope.com for $29.95. I like how the $12.99 ones look a lot better than the redenvelope ones.

Thanks! I was pretty set on getting them, but I wanted to run them by people first to make sure I wasn't making a huge mistake.
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    Button - I do think it is quite sad that you can't drink wine. I would be very sad if it were me.

Now maybe I should think about if I should get a set for me too! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to have one of those! But I also really like wine so maybe I'm a little biased : )
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Sign me up! 

It looks like you can check this off. 
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so glad that everyone likes them. I was seriously driving myself crazy trying to come up with something! I never thought it was going to be difficult coming up with bridal party gifts. Now lets just hope Paul puts in most of the effort on the GM/U gifts and I don't have to do it.
  • edited December 2011
    Those are awesome, I want to be in your WP now!
    imageimageAnniversary
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want one!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards