Georgia-Savannah

Coming to Savannah for honeymoon-need local help please!

Hi Ladies (and any Gentlemen that may be here too)!

My FI and I are going to be spending a few days in Savannah on our honeymoon (not til October 2011) and I was hoping you could please recommend some moderately priced hotels that are in good locations for a honeymoon?
On average we'd like to spend maybe $100 per night but were thinking of splurging one night on a really nice place.  We want somewhere romantic and want to avoid big chain hotels if possible.
Any help you could give me would really be appreciated!
Thank you, and best of luck to all of you with your wedding plans!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Coming to Savannah for honeymoon-need local help please!

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you are interested, you could actually rent a condo out on Tybee Island for about $100 a night in October.  You would have more room and more privacy. 
    If you want to stay in the Historic District of Savannah, there is a brand new Holiday Inn Express that is probably the nicest hotel that chain has ever built.  I highly recomend it.  I"m not sure if my bio shows up over here, but if you find me on the Military Nesties page over on the Nest, I have a ton of recs in my bio. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starsinger17starsinger17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are spending our honeymoon in Savannah as well!! We got an amazing deal at Hotwire.com a little more than $500 for 4 nights at a 4 star hotel right by River Street. Check them out!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards