New Hampshire

Re: Dear FI Thursday

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Please don't listen to the guys hassling you at work.  Your life doe not end as soon as we get married.  And I'm not going to turn into some crazy over-bearing psycho as soon as we get married.  It's all going to be fine.  One month to go, baby!
    Love
    Your wife-to-be
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • juicyjuicerjuicyjuicer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-
    I think calling and emailing a bunch of people about prices sucks too. But one of us has to do it.
    Love,
    Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI:

Take deep breaths and try to stay positive.  I know you hate your job and I know you hate the commute in and out of Boston but at least it is a job right now.  Once we are married and settled, look hard for a new one.  If you really want to look now, please do.  You are getting a bit grouchy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    dear fi-

i know that Annie isn't your favourite show to play in the world, but we need the extra $$$. Thank you for doing it.
    love
    me!
  • mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I miss you! I hope you don't spend the weekend picking bikers up off the road so that maybe we'll have a chance to see each other for a bit!

See you at home for a little bit this afternoon!

Love,
    me :)
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Keep your head up. I know its hard that everyone else is moving in together and we're not but our time will come I promise.
    Love,
    Me
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Megglez2008Megglez2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I wish you didn't have to go away for work every week. Two days together really sucks right now, and with just over a month to go, this isn't easy on my sanity. I am very happy though that you love your job and are having fun in the wetlands. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Love,
    Your soon-to-be wife
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH-
    Sorry work is being really stupid for you this week.  I am happy that your excited for our vacation in Sept.  it makes me even more excited to go!

Love,
    Your Wife
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I know I got a speeding ticket for $206.  I didn't mean to.  I even slowed down to 35 when I realized how fast I was going BEFORE I seen the cop!  I know I don't make a lot of money and it affects you too.  But seriously its no reason to be mean to me.  I felt bad enough (because I may lose my license and I didnt tell you that part yet) before you started being mean.  Didn't you see that when I was clearly trying not cry out of frustration?  I guess not.

I also know your Mom has been in the hospital and your sister flew out here from Colorado.  Its my Grandparents 50th and it would mean a lot to them for you to show up even for an hour.  So I'd love it if you didn't give me attitude about how my Mom drives you nuts.  You're only acting like that because she called you out on a few things.  Man up already and be supportive like you have been the last 3yrs.  I'm very emotional!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

I know I may be upset/disappointed and over exaggerate but its not the end of world. It will probably be a much better choice in the end. And I like how you help me in my job search :) It makes me feel supported and cuz sometimes I think you think I'm not trying and I am! I can't wait to spend some time with you this weekend. 

Love, Me
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Future Son-In-Law.  You're such a good guy and we are so fortunate that you and our daughter have found eachother.  Thank you for your patience with her during the difficult times.  She is realy worth it.  I love the way that you two care for eachother...even after 5+years....it's very sweet.  And thanks for carrying groceries today and helping out....again, you're a good guy.  Looking forward to "finally" making this "official" next September.

Your future MIL
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

One more month until I'm Mrs. G!!!!! I love you so much! I'm so sorry that people are being crappy, but the people that love you and me will be there to celebrate with us.

Love,
    Your wife in a MONTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards